Monday 21 April 2014

Final Magazine Advert


After researching Kesha's Magazine Adverts, I found that she uses a specific unique font as typography on her magazine advert and digipacks, therefore I downloaded it and used it on my final products. In this Magazine I used typical magazine advert conventions such as simple info (Artist name, Single/Album Name,Record Label name, Itunes Logo, Website Address). I edited the image to fit the digipack and music video as they all relate, I changed it from my initial plan of her looking to the side as I found that it is more conventional for the artist to be looking directly straight. I also included a picture which connotes a 'Sexy' Pose which is a star motif in Kesha's magazine adverts it attracts the male gaze also connotes the song lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment